Sunday Sayings...

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.         Charles Dickens 1812 - 1870

A good laugh is sunshine in the house.   William Makepeace Thackeray 1811 - 1863

Love will draw an elephant through a key-hole.  Samuel Richardson 1689 - 1761

Ok, I guess be I was thinking of Valentines when I came up with today's quotes...well, it is the season...

Love is in the air....if not it should be...lol  I would rather find love in the air, than those nasty cold germs...phooey!

So many folks at work, are coughing, sneezing and sniffling.  Thankfully nothing has landed on me... I hope not mentioning my good luck has brought me undue fate....to that I say well, back off you unwanted stinky germs I don't want or need ya! I hope that work ;)

I still need to sit down with the piles of paperwork...aka taxes. I need to do a lot of stuff around the house, it's beginning to become such a chore...on my days off I want it off completely...no groceries, laundry, cleaning, bill paying...nada...lovely fantasy...I tried recently to do this, and now it's double time to keep up...course hubby could help, but he wanted to enjoy his day with a round of golf...jeez the nerve of him actually taking a day for himself??? lol

I have vowed to hubby tomorrow is the day!   We will tackle 2008! If I'm not toooo tired after work...lol

Enjoy your day all!

3 comments:

  1. I love your quotes for today. I'm one of those coughing & sneezing & sniffling folks. This mess has been hanging on for over a week & it's just got worse. I'm trying to wear it out before it wears me out. I think it's just about won though. LOL Thank God....I've already had my taxes done. Good luck with your's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taxes!!!....isn't that a four letter word and we should drop it from the vocab!!??? Good Luck...we found a place that did your for FREE!!!!

    Thank you...thank you for my award!! I'm fairly new to blogging and the support and love from unknown "Dear Friends" is wonderful.....where in FL are you?....we lived in Royal Palm Beach...about 100 miles north of Miami...........LindaMay

    ReplyDelete
  3. since we usually have to pay we wait until the last possible moment to get them done and then pay for H&R to do them, I always admire those people who do their own though!

    hope you don't get sick; take lots of vitamin C!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History