Sunday Sayings....

Doubt comes in at the window when inquiry is denied at the door.

                    &

Never retreat. Never explain. Get it done and let them howl.

Benjamin Jowett  1817 - 1893

 

Today "C-boy" returns to college...very sad...but he will be back in 2 1/2 weeks at the Christmas (Winter) break...yippie!

He was upset on Saturday, his football teammates lost their 1/4 final game.  It was a tough match, the "boys" played well, just not good enough for the win...."C-boy" is now ready to get his shoulder back in shape for Spring training...They are truly an excellent team of players, the coaches are great motivators, and the school is a true supporter!  Way To Go Patriots 2008 Mid Southeast Conference Champs!!!!! Great Season!

 

4 comments:

  1. Love your template and graphics! Sorry C-Boy has to go, I know you will miss him. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wishing C-boy safe travels! something good for him to work on, for getting into shape for spring training; believe it or not it will be here in the blink of an eye, I'm sure

    so glad its only 2-1/2 weeks before you see him again :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love those Sunday Sayings! That first one is written down and I will remind myself of it!

    I know how you feel when your son goes back to school. Patrick was in college in Florida 12 hrs away from us and it about killed me!! Christmas will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History