Arranging...rearranging...arranging

 

                           

"Sis" came over today, with her handy dandy sewing machine, remade our curtains for the family room,  & assisted with the décor.  After the shuffle of furniture, pictures, tables, etc...around we decided more shopping is needed...lol.  All the stuff I'm tossing out, and I need more...

Hubby was confused by the whole process, but it's what the rooms are calling for....lol

It's now starting to feel like home.  Adding pictures to the walls, hanging curtains certainly warms a house.  Downsizing was the best decision.  It was very tempting in the down market to purchase a house that we would stay in until the market turned, but, I'm very glad we decided on this home.  I'm still reminding myself that I love the view!...lol  Speaking of which in my last post, some had questioned on the picture below...

 

this really is our view... This is sunrise on Oct 26, 2008..very beautiful.  This is why I will live with the lack of storage space...

"Eldest" & I are feeling much better.  The head cold, had a wave effect one day up, next down...I'm still going to Nitequil tonight just to be on the extra safe side...

Time to put a lil grub on the table..and call it a day!

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Enjoy that view :)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are getting settled in and feeling like you're home. It will all come together for you.
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful view, and I can see why you gave up the extra storage space. I am glad you are feeling better! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a "killer" view; glad you and Eldest son are feeling better!

    I always think downsizing is a great thing to do. I see people here with huge houses, 5-6 bedroom, and I'm thinking "there's no way I want a house that big; imagine keeping it clean"

    enjoy Wednesday

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History