Ok, to follow my own advise..My purpose today...keep positive about "collegeboys" surgery....
today I'm thankful for:....All who are involved in "collegeboys" surgery, Give the Surgeon a steady hand, the anesthesiologist the ability to perform his job 200%, and his friend taking to & from the hospital...
It will be a long day today, he should be going in soon, all are reported to call and update us ASAP....
I have to work late this afternoon til close. I should know how his surgery went before I'm due for work.
This is the last day, of a 5 day in a row work schedule...I usually have a kinder schedule, due to the RA and all, but they decided to push the limit this week. It's helpful today to go in later than normal, I can actually relax around the home.
We're experiencing "weather"...lol
Lot of clouds & little bit of rain in spots...something different the last couple of days. I think we're normal again tomorrow.
I'm off...everyone have a great day!
Praying all goes well as I am sure it will.
ReplyDeleteHi Cindi. I don't know what kind of surgery he's having but I'm sure it will be successful :)...
ReplyDeleteHope by now you've found out all is well and college boy is resting well. (but of course needing his mother's comforting voice on the phone!)
ReplyDeleteKeeping your son in my prayers!
ReplyDeletethanks for doing a thankful Thursday entry! great things to be thankful for with the professionals taking care of our loved ones; betting by now college boy is tucked back at his dorm surrounded by his friends taking great care of him
ReplyDeletedo let us know how he is doing
betty