I'm glad election day is here! We all voted!
The media is so annoying during election season. I'm glad it will soon be over...
Not much to report on the home front. Going back to work has been ok. "Joe" (public) is still grumpy. I had a gentlemen last night, that was returning a lamp. He was very angry. I was in a great mood, smiling, listening to all his concerns. He asked to see a manager. My reply, let me get started on returning his item, then I would gladly call a manager over.
His response, "Quit smiling, this is a serious matter!"
Mine: "I know, it's serious sir, that's why I'm returning your item, and calling a manager as requested, but I always smile and I will continue to do so"..
His: ???? What, oh....ok..
I think that sometimes "Joe" (public) enters to do battle, has their plan all laid out in their mind. When we reply with yes, no problem. Accepting defeat so willingly. "Joe" is still advancing on with their battle plan, ignoring their quick step into victory.
Amazing, to be told "Quit smiling", "Stop being happy"...are you kidding me "Joe"? Never, you may win you little imaginary battles, but I shall win the war!
Extra good news...my "boys" aka STEELERS won there game last night... AT-A-BOYS all around!
and..."Collegeboys" team are ranked #8 in the nation in their division of football, one more game, left in the regular season, they are heading to the playoffs...WTG PATRIOTS!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.