Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
Warren Buffett 1930 -
With today's economy I thought this quote to be fitting. Especially from a man of his wealth....I wonder with the markets recent rise & fall how much he is losing? In any? I guess it would only make the majority of us feel better if he were to lose a few billion....lol
What would I buy with a billion dollars??? The best way to answer that, is....I don't know, give me a billion and let's see....LOL...I know most of us would like to think we would give a lot to various charity organizations...I know I would give to a number of different children's hospitals across the globe..after that I'm not really sure.....
I'm having a tough time deciding on Xmas right now. With us moving into our new home, rearranging, cleaning up the clutter, downsizing...I'm not really in the mood to support our economy, but I'm sure "eldest" & "collegeboy" will hand me there wish lists soon, and decide how I should invest...lol
Enjoy the rest of today all!
Warren Buffet probably didN'T make bis billions by staying in debt to credit card companies. I may be wrong but I think that's the big problem with our economy now.....too much debt! Off the subject but don't give them a credit card :)....
ReplyDeleteI always remember reading what that couple from North said when they won one of the lottos. The wife said she almost wished they had not won because what an awesome responsibility. Wow.
ReplyDeleteI'm like you I'd probably give alot away. A person can use only so much money for themselves and there are so many starving in this world. Every time I've ever bought a lottery ticket I can't help but hope. But the important things in life are not about money for sure.
ReplyDelete'On Ya'-ma
love that saying; so appropriate these days!! I honestly really think I would give the majority of my money away if I won a lottery or was rich. Nice thing about Christmas this year is you'll be in your own house having fun decorating it and making traditions!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the Steelers!!! good game over those Chargers:)
betty
Have a good week.
ReplyDelete