Today is busy work, preparing all of extra stuff to be disposed of tomorrow. Hopefully, some (many fingers crossed) will find our unwanted treasures interesting enough to purchase. I have started a few piles, but today I will tackle this project and be fully prepared to open our doors early in the morn.
Worked wanted to call me in today, and tomorrow, but I gave warning I shall not answer my telephone. After the garage sale, our beach community is hosting the annual "Sand Castle" event. We have "professional" builders come display their artistic side with natures material.....these are awesome. Maybe I'll run down there today, I would love to have the "hubby" drive. I'll try a convince him.
I have such a fear driving over the bridge. I'm somewhat ok, with flat bridges over water, but those high ones....chills run down my spine just thinking about it...
We have curtains hung! In the dining room and living area....We have the kitchen, family room and all the bedrooms to do next...plus paint is due in the bedrooms as well....I would love to have "theme" rooms. So this might take me a while, for I need to peruse the design mags for ideas... I still need to take some pics of this new digs, but this will have to wait a lil longer....
"Collegeboys" football team is playing their last regular season game on Saturday....."We Will" (coach's theme this year) defeat our opponent. To become conference champions....this is huge for these boys...so, lets cheer for the PATRIOTS!
Enjoy your day!
Hope your yard sale was better than mine. lol
ReplyDeleteHave a good one. Good luck at the game. And of course, please don't fall off the bridge.
Sonya
http://mysouthernhome.blogspot.com/
Love the pic at the top. Hope you have a good sale. As they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure :)..........
ReplyDeleteOh don't you love getting rid of the junk but making money doing it? Good luck! Hope you have lots of traffic and sell it all.There was a clip on our news about the pro sand castle event! Anything to avoid talking about Univ of Tenn football....
ReplyDelete