Last night my assistant ("cboy") and I made pies...
lemon meringue
Cherry...yummy!
These are my 1st pies ever! Pretty good I must say! I was busy in the kitchen for 5 hrs...first I had to make dinner, next I baked the pies, then made a cheese ball and relish tray for today..whew! I'm glad it's over, now I can just enjoy the whole day!
We are going to play in the lake, do a little fishing, jetski, ...sit in the sun get some rays, and relax!
On Wednesday I did some shopping. I bought 2 Adirondack chairs to put outside our home...I went to Kirklands (love that store!!) got a couple new pictures...warming up the new home! The boys got their hair cuts...(way over due)..now they look manly again! "Cboy" needed new running shoes.
Friday while I'm ate work the "boys" are to put the Christmas trees together, and decorate. Seems all I'm doing is cleaning up, tearing down, and cleaning up again...can't wait to get settle in the new digs...lol
Everyone have an enjoy, healthy, happy, bestest ever T-Day!!!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pies look wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteOooh! Just look at those tasty pies! Happy Thanksgiving. :o)
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx
happy thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! those pies look great Cindi!! I can't believe these are the very first pies you made! they look great and I bet they tasted good!!
ReplyDeletewhat a great way to spend Thanksgiving on the lake jet-skiing etc!!
bet it was a great day :)
betty
Do you mean to tell me that beautifully prepared cherry pie is the first cherry pie you've ever made? I refuse to believe that! lol My gosh, it looks like Martha Stewart herself made it!!
ReplyDeleteGood job!!!!!