Eggnog & Mulled Cider

The "boys" didn't get the decorating done...maybe, maybe they almost got it started...that's giving them a lot of credit....lol

Is opening the Christmas tree boxes, spreading some stuff around qualify for starting???? So guess what I'm doing today...gone are the traditions of yesteryear...New traditions will be enacted today! I will put the Christmas music on, "redecorate" the new digs...AGAIN!

mulledpomappleciderbig

Maybe I'll drink eggnog (spike of course) or mulled cider, or Kalua, or some chilled bubbly I have in the refrigerator. "Hubby" bought the bottle to celebrate our purchase of the new home, we never opened it...lol

eggnog

Whilst I "redecorate", (drink)... I have laundry, cleaning, and anything else that could possibly be put on my plate....Oh yes, the "men folk" will want their grub later this afternoon...If they have any intelligence at all, (doubtful college football on the tube) they will offer me the meal....let's see how that goes...any bets? No, I didn't think so...lol

I love decorating for the holidays...It's the other 25 million jobs I hate!

Sooooo, HO HO HO...Off I go...Everyone have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I had asked for the husband to get our tree out, that did not happen. Hoping this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so funny because its usually the menfolk who want the decorations up and going but its usually the womenfolk that end up doing it all; I think I like your plan to embibe as you are decorating! enjoy!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mum loves decorating for Christmas, Uncle Hugh likes to watch. He'll sometimes go as far as to pass her the tinsel. You must be an incredible person to have the willpower to have an UNOPENED bottle of Champagne in the fridge. That simply wouldn't happen in this house. Even if it were an AFD (alcohol fee day), mum simply wouldn't be able to resist:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History