I'm a very lucky girl...1st Marie Antoinette now Superior Scribbler...all in a matter of days...what's next the Oscars?? I just don't have the right outfit..I will have to go shopping!...lol
Melissa Just another day in Paradise... for nominating me for Superior Scribbler. Thank you, for your kind words said about my little journal..you've touched me deeply..
now to start my list...
Koda (aka) betty.. love reading her journey with our Lord, and thx for sharing with the rest of us.
Jeannette absolutely needs this award.....I think she's an undercover author she writes so brilliantly.
Pauline Country Tales...she has so much humor, plus she'll have you enjoy Texas, with her travels across the lil country roads.
Missie may have her ups & downs, but she's one tough cookie keeping her family together thru it all..I respect her spirit! You keep it going girl!
Sonya she's one busy lady, but she seems to be able to squeeze it all in...I have flash backs with her current journeys with her teen..and my "collegeboy"...How you fit everything into your day is truly amazing woman!
So here is how this works:
1. - Post the award on your journal.
2. - Link back to the one who nominated you.
3. - Link back to the originating post for a list of rules
4. -Give this award to 5 other people that you feel fit the criteria of this award.
I'm honored! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteI truly am honoured, thank you so very much. Going to take me a bit of time as I do not want to keep nominating the same people. Whoo hoo, I have two awards recently as well.
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats! We love reading your blog so of course we knew it was award worthy!
ReplyDeleteHi Cindi. Congrats on the new award :)........
ReplyDeletecongrats on your award!
ReplyDeleteand thank you for passing it on to me!! whoever thought a journal about a silly corgi would be so much loved! thank you for your kind words :)
and if I don't talk to you, have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
betty
oh thank you. What a blessing! That is sweet of you to nominate me. I just tell it like it is. lol Glad my writing is worth something to someone. lol.
ReplyDeleteSonya
Thank you so much for the award but I have already transferred my pictures over. Think I read somewhere that I won't be able to add any until after Dec. 31. Not sure about all this and I wish I would have waited a while. I do appreciate you thinking of me.
ReplyDelete