Yippie!!! for you and me!!!!!

 

 

Yippie!  I have today off...."Collegeboy" is in town...he & eldest are getting their hair cuts today...beasts!  lol

Then we'll shop, found a new burger joint to eat lunch...it's called 5 guys burger & fries...they make "real" fries,..yum yum!

If I'm not in too much pain I'll start my pies for tomorrow...I have to check on my relish items, might have to stop at the g'store for more food...I don't like bringing "collegeboy" on these trips, he wants everything!!!!!!

We are back to our normal weather...finally I think I had to wear b'jeans with a long sleeve shirt for about a week straight!  We should be in the 77 range today, sounds like shorts & flip flops to me!

After turkey day we'll be putting the Christmas trees up...we have 3...One in the living room, one will be in the media room (family), the last one might just have to stay in the box this year..If our lanai was bigger I would put him out there...next year perhaps!  We decorate one tree with all angels ornaments to remember our loved ones who are no longer with us...It started 10 years ago, with the death of my sister.  We don't need a Xmas tree to remind us, believe me you never forget, but we use it to share a Christmas with them....

Enough said...I got to get ready or the "boys" will drive me nuts!

4 comments:

  1. You are going to be busy! I just started cooking pies, I have five to do! I may go ahead and make some other sides so the only thing to do tomorrow will be a small turkey breast. I usually make a "small version" of T-DAY food since I don't normally take leftovers from my parents, lol. Too many other siblings and family that do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..the more people that go to the store - the higher the bill is at check out. lol. Have fun getting the trees up. I got mine up.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad the family is all back together (for a bit) and that you got a chance to spend some of the day with both your boys today!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History