Card for American soliders

I received this message from a good buddy in VA....I know this was the best place to let the word get around!  Let's spread some Xmas cheer!!!!

When doing your Holiday cards this year, take one card and send it to the address below with a special note of thanks, encouragement or whatever you wish to say to recovering American soldiers.  If everyone sends just one card, think of how many cards these wonderful men and women who have sacrificed so much will receive this holiday season.  People with kids, this could be a great class project!  Send your warm wishes to: 
 
A Recovering American Soldier  
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center 
6900 Georgia Avenue NW 
Washington, D.C. 20307-5001

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for that address, I'll pass it on also....like you say...if we all do just ONE...might be some soldiers Christmas cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not 100% sure, but I thought I saw that there was something "wrong" with this; like the hospital wasn't passing out the cards or something; I'll see if I can find out something about this

    its a good idea though

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. here we go; I founda link about it

    http://www.hoax-slayer.com/soldier-christmas-card.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did this last year and everyone of my cards was sent back undeliverable!

    Have a good day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History