Sunday Sayings...

 

 

It is not the size of a man but the size of his heart that matters.

Evander Holyfield 1962 -

We must take "collegeboy" back today, we will be leaving in a lil while, the drive will be 3 1/2 hrs, to meet up with his friend so they can go back to college....:(.....

but, winter break is right around the corner.... :)

A brief reminder today, our "boys" STEELERS take on the Bengals.

Although Cincinnati's record is poor, we are playing a division game, on their turf.  It's always tough preparing an away game, but I have the faith in my "boys".....

 

"Collegeboys" team is running 6-1, looking good with 3 games left...I believe we will be heading to some conference games.....

and always.....

3 comments:

  1. Well it will not be too long before he is back home again. Have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip, Cindi :).....alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you got to see college boy for this brief interlude; go Steelers!

    save travels :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History