IT'S FRIDAY...

I want to stop and smell the roses today, but alas none to smell here in SWFL...maybe a hibiscus ...lol

Well, I have no idea where the time goes during the day...I still have loads to pack, I swear these closets, drawers, rooms, shelves are re-loading themselves...I pack a few boxes, then bammo, I turn around there's more to load in another box...I did not unpack everything from our initial move!!!

Someone is playing tricks on me...lol

I need to go to Tenn...I hear there's a 10 mile garage sale...I've got to get rid of the stuff....lol

2 comments:

  1. I love hibiscus. Used to have two but lost them years ago, beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's got to be a few flowers down in Florida; if not, what about an orange tree? those always smell good :)

    the joys of moving!!! at least once you are settled in, hopefully you'll be there for a long time!

    enjoy the day

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History