Sunday Sayings

One could say that in case of need, every normal and healthy woman is able to hold a position. And there is no profession which cannot be practiced by a woman.

The nation... doesn't simply need what we have. It needs what we are.

The limitless loving devotion to God, and the gift God makes of Himself to you, are the highest elevation of which the heart is capable; it is the highest degree of prayer. The souls that have reached this point are truly the heart of the Church.

Edith Stein  1891 - 1942

fyi: a bio on Edith Stein

http://www.ewtn.com/faith/edith_stein.htm

3 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind a fellow Florida gal reading your blog!! come on over and check mine out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these sayings; I'm going to have to check out that site

    enjoy the day! are your Steelers playing today?

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History