Closing today!!....maybe?

 

We certainly had a long day yesterday....traveling sure wears you out....Hubby had it the hardest...1st he traveled 7 hrs to pick up collegeboy...3 1/2 there and back...then on Fri he traveled to his corporate office on the east coast in Riviera Beach, FL another 5 hrs round trip, yesterday 7 hrs to return collegeboy....what a great guy eh????...all the while he painted our garage floor @ the new house...plus I want the inside painted...(I doubt the rooms inside will be painted by Sat...lol) The owner of our new home, moved out, gave us the keys and said have fun....real nice lady...very trusting to...I mean, with all the hands in the pot waiting for their monies anything can happen, but we figure we're out a painted floor on the garage if something bad happens...our Title company has stated the worse case is closing tomorrow...

We do have a minor glitch in the system.  The management company, has had our application for over 3 weeks, and has not processed it yet....lovely eh?  I gave them a piece of my mind on Friday...not a pleasant way to start living in our community I'm afraid, but I was sooooo angry. The reason for them not to process our application????  The person went out of town on vacation....I guess there is only 1 person in this office that processes applications, when I was told no..."We have other people"....well, that's when I blew a fuse....CALGON CALLING!!!! LOL

On to happier thoughts...

"collegeboys" visit was a great surprise....he's much thinner than I would like, but he was happy to be away from the day to day stresses.  Right now he is living, breathing, tasting, and all consuming FOOTBALL...really different in college we told him, but he must experience these things on his own....

My "boys"  the STEELERS pittsburgh-steelers

won their game this weekend... YIPPY!!!

I'm going to have to start jinxing those rotten Ravens, and turkey Titans soon......sorry Joyce!...lol

Everyone have a pleasant day...see ya!

3 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well with the closing. Sounds like "college boy" is missing his mamma's cooking :).....alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a lot of driving for your husband! what a great guy for sure! I am glad you got to see college boy though and give him some loving, LOL

    hope you did close; always so stressful with the finaly things; you would think in this day and age of houses not selling really quickly (at least here) that the management company would be wanting to process your application and get whatever fees you might owe, but what do I know?

    good luck moving :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you all are busy and then some! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History