All I was trying to do is copy & paste a part of my journal from j'land to windows, and it posted here....
Don't ask me how, cuz I have no clue...its here some of it anyway...let's move on... cant keep on going back & forth...jeez this gets more use than my vacuum cleaner....lol
Speaking of which...I have to go...still packing, organizing, selecting paint, & you know those bills don't pay themselves.... I try to update y'all tonight....
LATER GATORS!!!!
Hi Cindi, it looks good on your blog. You even have a pink animated bird on your side bar. I've been trying to figure out how to do that on my side bar but no luck so far. I'm waiting on my new shop vac to get here to do some major clean-up after the storm but today, no vacuuming :).........alice
ReplyDeletehttp://asalwaysalice.blogspot.com/
sounds like a lot of things going on with your move! how exciting!!
ReplyDeletebetty
I love Florida and I don't mind at all that I have a "new" follower. Always nice to make new friends. Yea for you and me having long-lasting marriages. Uncommon these days, eh? Have a great weekend!~
ReplyDeleteSusan