Sunday Sayings

Sunday Sayings

 

Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill 1874 -1965

I chose this quote, for all of us from J'land...I think we have succeeded with conquering blogspot.  Some have done better than others, but each one of us has climbed to the top of the mountain.

We found each other, added new friends along our journey....Thanks AOL for the years in J'land...and for directing us to a new freedom.

(imagine America the Beautiful here) still trying to figure out how to insert music..lol

 

Sunday Sayings

5 comments:

  1. Yes it seems all have made the move except for one or two who have decided to go elsewhere. I still wish we had an alerts system on here though, so much easier. I have subscribed to alerts on journals that have it on only to be told when I click the link sent in email, this page cannot be found. Then in the main body of the email is the person's whole posting. So, I am not impressed. Blogger needs to come up with its own alerts system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, got a giggle from the "America the Beautiful" insert here...that was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad that you are continuing with your Sunday sayings! I always do enjoy reading them!! we did accomplish something well this week,didn't we?? so glad a lot of us, including you, have made the move here :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great quote! I'm a quote junkie and I don't recall ever seeing that one before! And I soooo heard "America the Beautiful"!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History