Moving...all most there!

   

Ok, just changing the tempo a little ...see if I like this font...

Well, we are slowly moving boxes over to the new pad...lovin it...lovin it!!!!  I'll probably take pics tomorrow. It was rather gloomy out so, none today...

The movers come on Saturday morn.  The phone company flips switches tomorrow, hopefully I'll have Internet at the new digs...can't go without it....LOL...I'll move the puter & offices tomorrow...come Sunday I'll be back to clean this home...and finally call it good!

My poor body, has had enough!  I've been hitting the reliable Tylenol bottle a bit much this week...got to keep that RA at bay...you know...I will be Calgoning soon....lol

I took 2 weeks off from work to do this major chore...so come next Thurs or Fri I want to be well rested before Saturday....

The "kids" sure know something is going amuk...things missing from there normal places, me coming & going...Sylvester has been thru this once before...and he is not happy my friends...I keep reminding him we are not going across the country, but alas he doesn't trust me!  I haven't decided what to do with ornery tykes yet.....Sylvester can open the doors over at this house, so if we place them in a closet, or bathroom (just to keep them safe) I'm afraid he'll open it and bammo they'll all disappear... The new house he won't be able to open the doors, but with all the commotion.  I don't think they'll be too happy in a closet or bathroom over there...what to do, what to do?  Probably over here best, I can block the door with something I'm sure...grrrr...lol

We wont be getting cable until next Weds, this is upsetting "eldest" he's a sports freak!  Maybe I'll drop him off at a local bar...heck, I'll go to the bar...let "hubby" deal with the whole mess alone....LOL!!!!!

Awwww, the joys of moving!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed, that Internet will be up at the new digs tomorrow...until then my peeps...have a nice, warm, calming, soothing, relaxing, bestest ever, kind of day!

Later cats!

(from Joyce!) nice eh?

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, the joy of moving :( I don't care what kind of font anyone uses as long as it's nice and large. Small print is a pain. Also like the new way to comment here :)......alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know what that moving is all like as we moved in April. Have fun.
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, wish I could be there to help you! it does get so much more better as you know, but moving is soooo stressful!!

    good luck with getting it all done; seems like you have good plans in place to accomplish that; we were without cable/Internet for about 5 days when we recently moved too; I found I ended up going to bed earlier, it was nice, LOL (for a bit)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History