Lil this & that.....

Well, not much to report on the home front today...I'm afraid  life down here in paradise is a lil boring...I wake up, pack, go to work, come home, sleep, and repeat...I seriously need a mani/pedi.. hair is getting a too long emmm' let's see what else could I possibly gripe about next????? lol

Oh, I know...our store has set up Christmas stuff...Can you believe it?? We've got ghouls, goblins, mixed with turkeys, pilgrims, Christmas trees, Santa, Charlie Brown...ackkkk!  Plus, tractor mowers, bbq's, and faux fireplaces...jeeze-a-loo!!!

Ok..retail, but hey at least wait for Halloween to be over, my goodness sakes alive...really!  

The real beauty of all this is I'm either in "Returns" or "Customer Service", so I have the privilege of listening to all the bells and whistles play their "spooky/merry" tunes my entire shift....Yippy!! LOL , throw in a few angry customers, and I'm just peachy to get along with....LOL...oh, the sacrifice I have made for "collegeboys" education....

I'm grateful for a wonderful management staff, they lighten the atmosphere...for example:  I needed a "loader" to assist a customer, I was on the phone, so I couldn't page, I saw our store manager, I waved him over to the customer service desk, and requested that would he please page William (then I got interrupted with my phone call, I was not able to finish my sentence) the next thing you know, the managers voice comes on the overhead speaker

......WILLIAM......WILLIAM....

WILLIAM... I start busting at the seams...he's being ornery.... I told him thanks for the assistance...he said "no problem"..then left.

It's kind of them to break up the routine...it's a wonderful distraction....

Well, back to the same old routine....everyone have a great day!     

6 comments:

  1. Funny about "William"...lol
    What would we do without our cute and funny co-workers. I have a few of those around here.
    Have a good day.
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny, talk about literal translation! LOL have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you might work at walmart. Well, hope your college boy appreciates all that sacrifice for him :)hehehehe alice.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas seems to come earlier every year. We had one place start in August and............one of our towns over here already has all the Christmas light and decorations up and are putting their tree up on Saturday. It is absolutely ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. any Thanksgiving things with the decorations? seems like that is such an overlooked holiday these days. I know I saw some decorations in the stores here in September; I'm waiting to go to the mall and seeing it decorated any weekend now

    love moving; (not); I always say when we move "this is our last move" and it never is, LOL

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History