Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My History
-
▼
2008
(66)
-
▼
October
(24)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
- How many left?
- Misty Lake?
- I'm back...finally!
- Moving...all most there!
- Home Owners......again!
- New pic wanted to share
- Closing today!!....maybe?
- Sunday Sayings...
- SURPRISE!!!!
- Lil this & that.....
- Official site of the STEELERS
- Sunday Sayings
- IT'S FRIDAY...
- Somehow???
- My Turn
- Victory
- Sunday Sayings
- Octoberfest (Spanferkel)
- Still clipping along
- Still Trying.....
- In/Out
- New Tricks
- What the heck am I doing?
-
▼
October
(24)
It's a start! We'll get through this and soon learn it all again.
ReplyDelete'On Ya' - ma
No, change is not easy, but I think most of us will be happier here as soon as we learn the ropes!
ReplyDelete