Blast I'm tired....whew....
This moving business is for the birds!
I think I'm ready to go back to work,might be a bit easier...lol
I think the "eldest" and I are going to take in a movie tomorrow...get away from all this moving stuff...
to tired to write..
have a great evening all
The tiredness will go when everything is done. A break at the movies seems a good idea.
ReplyDeleteI so understand. We moved like 5 times in four years when we left Alabama for Colorado in 2001.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment. I am doing better since this happened a year ago. I am learning to let go as sad as it makes me to do so.
Blessings!~
Susan
I do think you need to take a break; good thing to go and see a movie tomorrow; it does get old doesn't it? (10 moves in 20 years and I know I have a few more up my sleeve,LOL)
ReplyDeletebetty
Moving is not fun. Hope the kitties are liking their new home :)........
ReplyDelete