Ok, got the old font back ...almost feeling like home...I know, I'll get there soon enough..
Ok, we got the moving guy coming over soon...he's going to make sure our inventory isn't any larger than I had promised...
I talked with "collegeboy" last night, he's adjusting to the temperature changes. His friends make fun of him, because of the winter gear he is currently wearing, when they think the temps are comfortable, and not that cold...
We were once like his friends questioning people of their inabilities to tolerate a mild temperature of 50 degrees...but I guess our bodies have adjusted to SWFL living, so anything below 70 is "dang" cold....LOL The sacrifices I have had to make....LOL
I'm tossing the idea around of going to the pool this afternoon...I need the time away from all this moving, color patterns, packing, blogging, etc....Plus, my Florida tan is very questionable at the moment...I have been stuck inside for so long...I just might get rejected by the locals... Everyone have a great day!

Enjoy the pool. It is much colder than that here but we do not have the heating on, cannot afford it now with the huge increase in energy bills.
ReplyDeleteHi Cindi, better take advantage of the warm weather while you can. It starts out downright chilly in the morns & gets about 88/89 before the day is up but that doesn't last long. I'll take almost anything over the hurricane weather. :).......alice
ReplyDeletelove your new blog! so colorful!!! looks like you are settling in just fine!!
ReplyDeleteI totally understand college boy and getting used to colder temps; when we moved down here from Montana; people would complain that 60 was cold and I'd say "not when you've been used to -10 degrees" and then the next year I too was saying 60 was cold; we do adapt, don't we??
so glad everything seems to be going good with the move!! glad you are having someone come to move for you too!