In Kentucky, "No female shall appear in a bathing suit on any highway within this state unless she be escorted by at least two officers or unless she be armed with a club"
An amendment to the above legislation: "The provisions of this statute shall not apply to females weighing less than 90 pounds nor exceeding 200 pounds, nor shall it apply to female horses." ...clearly this has been a problem for Kentuckians....lol
It is against the law for a monster to enter the corporate limits of Urbana, Illinois..drat..must be hard to celebrate Halloween...lol
In Baltimore, it's illegal to take a lion to the movies. I so wanted to take my lion to see the new Jennifer Aniston movie this weekend too...
Omgoodness, what happened to my "boys"...the STEELERS this weekend??? I was at work during the game...I guess they blew it in the last few seconds ....jeezzie-peezie....
I'm going to have to start tuggin' on some "boys" ears, they had better straighten up!!!
I'm going shopping today...need to find a comfy pair of crocs for work...the outlet stores are located very close to the beach...I might get lost, so I'll pack the towels, umbrella & some snacks just in case.....lol
I want to take my lion to the movies too! Thank God I don't live in Balitmore because I've already promised to take him this weekend! LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a great day shopping & of course on to the beach! Woo-Hoo!
I just got a new pair of crocs last week!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day!
Kind of cool for swimming up here in Pa.
ReplyDeleteLOL with the Kentucky law and the female in the bathing suit; WHAT ARE PEOPLE THINKING WHEN THEY MAKE THESE LAWS? Of course you wonder years from now what people will think about the laws that are being made these days
ReplyDeleteyep, those Steelers are off to a rocky start......
hope you find the shoes you are looking for and that you enjoy your time at the beach :)
betty
I hate taking the lion cause he eats all the Sno Caps!
ReplyDeleteThere are people who wear bathing suits in public? Not me!
Have fun at the beach!