In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
The first toilet ever seen on television was on "Leave It To Beaver".
No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.....
In case you were wondering....lol
Not much of a "Labor" free weekend for me I'm afraid... I was busy at work..which is ok...
How about that video from C-boi? He made me & hubby tear up somethin' awful..rotten kid, making his parents cry & all...lol..
Truly we understand that we are blessed, or this could mean he needs something and he's buttering us up??? hum, I didn't think about that before now....strange....hum?
The song that he placed the pictures to, is from a couple of local kids. Twin brothers.... trying to make it big in the music biz.....! They're a Acoustic/Pop/ Rock, duo...The Icarus Account is their band name...don't ask me...I have no idea what the meaning behind it is...check them out...good kids following a dream....GOOD LUCK!!! I know they made a lot of mothers "Proud" with that song....
Everyone seems to be reporting about the "fall" like conditions...no news to report here in SWFL...still like summer...I can't wait to turn the A/C off...so, I will get back to you in another month or 2 when we drop to the 80's...lol
Great Video!
ReplyDeleteThe video was awesome. It made me want to cry too. Sorry you had to work all weekend. We're still running the air too. It's cool in the mornings but as the day wears on it gets pretty hot.
ReplyDeletenasty little boy making you cry...LOLOL..made me choke up and I don't even know him LOLOL...and well it is cool here....rain today...got a beautiful picture of a rainbow!!! love those rainbows...we have cool mornings ... warm days...cool nights...yesterday I got up early early and noticed it didn't get daylight until almost seven...days are getting shorter...can Fall be just around the corner???? gonna check tomorrow..and if fall is around the corner gonna take a broom to it and chase it away for a while LOLOL...hugs to ya from Ora n KY
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that about Seinfeld, I'll have to start watching the re-runs a bit more closely now; love that show!
ReplyDeletesame here in So. Calif with the weather.....
that was a neat video C-Boy made :)
betty
You have raised a very sensitive boy, I think. I would have been boo hooing out loud before that was over.I miss my sisters and brothers terribly. It is hard being the only surviving member of what was a huge clan. SO many memories. They can either bring you up or bring you down. I try to stay upbeat cause that is my survival tactic, but slip sometimes.
ReplyDeleteWe are to have a high of 74 today and will get up to the high 70's for the next few days but it hasn't been a summer where our a/c was used much at all except for the occasional high 80's and a couple of 90's. The evenings really cool down into the 50's so Fall is coming our way for sure.
ReplyDelete