Driver or Iron...or?????

 

Big day at the local watering hole....big college football day that is.....

C-boi's team is away this weekend.  The match up is UC vs CU.....come on UC Patriots.  Could be a tough match, but we want to keep our loss record clean....take home the victory!!!

Our next match up, extremely important...maybe not for all of you, but,  hey my blog....lol  UF Gators vs UK Wildcats...big SEC game....got to cheer our Gator boi's on!!!!  CHOMP, CHOMP EAT UP THE BLUE!....(sorry Ora)

On to my surviving Golf....wow, the effects of exercise....lol  only 2 day recovery, not bad...I wasn't in a lot of pain, just had some stiffness...a few Tylenol took care of most aches.....

I wish there was something to take care of the lazy workers at work!  Drives me nuts...I was brought up to believe that your employer is paying you good money....you'd better WORK for it....jeez!  enuff said!

I'll be busy with the normal chores around the home....I might squeeze in some pool time, we'll see....

The big news in our "hood" this week, is we got notification that some real live "gators" have been roaming around our lakes....The association had to "remind" us that we do indeed live in Fl...and yes, living in a water area, the "possibility" of gators habitating the area is GREAT....

Let me mention here, that ANY.....ANY...area with water in FL...(which is EVERYWHERE!!!!) has a gator in it!!!!....I like to think, that our lake contains them on the far side of the lake...(laughable), but that is what I like to think...

On the Golf course as I was sitting in the cart waiting my turn, my sis handed me a club, I said, Oh you gave me a driver, I thought I would use a 7 iron....she said, the little canal next to the cart path has water tracks in it...if you're going to sit, here you might want to protect yourself...  I looked at the canal....and replied....I don't think a driver will work....you got any 357's??????

3 comments:

  1. You sound like at our house! We love college football and the Chiefs!!
    Gators everywhere! Yikes!
    Hugs Grams

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL with the gator; I would have definitely wanted something a little more powerful than the driver to fend off one if they crossed my path

    I'm sure you look both ways when you leave your house these days to make sure none of them are hanging around just waiting to say "hi"

    I hope your team wins! I don't follow college ball, but I'm rooting for who you are rooting for :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History