I was sent this today....
C-boi making us proud...we are very lucky parents....
Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
C-boi is just down the road a ways from me LOL...beautiful country...nice college too...beautiful you tube...talented kid...opps...young man!!! LOL.... happy day from Lexington....God Bless
ReplyDeleteCindi, how great is that!!!!! I know, the greatest, for you, and I am so happy for you. Hubby is almost swallowing benadryl by the handful but he is doing better. He has to cut down on the benadryl a little cause of his heart and all the pills he takes. You do have a very handsome son!!!
ReplyDeletecool video, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! It makes me want to cry! He did a wonderful job...where's the kleenex box
ReplyDeletedang..pass me a kleeenex...snif
ReplyDeletenice looking family!
Melanie
I think this is the first time I've seen pictures of your family, Cindi! you are beautiful and your hubby/sons are handsome! of course he makes you proud!! he's a good young man and you raised him right! He will do just fine in life!
ReplyDeleteloved all the pictures with him and his friends too; is that his girlfriend?? bonfire was cool too; brought back memories
I bet it was such a joy to watch this :)
tears and all :)
but a joy all the same :)
betty
Wow! That was magnificent!!!! I am in tears, what a tender moment in time. What a wonderful boy!!
ReplyDelete