Trifling Tuesday....

Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.

A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.

 

Fever - check

Aches - check

Sore throat - check

Stuffing head - check

Sneezing - check

should we go on???

I guess that means I have the flu....blah! I can't wait to get this over with....I'm up one minute than down...I have no energy what so ever...I have been drinking plenty of fluids.  I...I swallow Tylenol about every 6 hrs...when the fever starts to rise again...I've got Vicks slathered all over my chest...I couldn't hide from the ugly bug that attacked us at work.....blah!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better very soon! Being sick is no fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((((((((((Cindi)))))))))

    feel better very soon.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 32 muscles in a cat's ears? wow!!!

    so sorry you are sick; not fun!! and you were just sick a few months ago; poor you!!! take care of yourself and don't let it go too long before you get it checked out if you need to

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History