Trifling Tuesday....

 

  A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.

Ohio - If one loses their pet tiger, they must notify the authorities within one hour. The first 5 minutes....at least....please....

Maine - It is illegal to expectorate from any second-story window. I'm thinking a judge got spit on...hum.....

So, work has been relatively calm...the people seem pleasant...hopefully I havent jinxed anything....I like calm, pleasant people.....lol

Get this they have already started to display Christmas.....arrrggghhh!  Nuts aint it?...lots of lights....and some wreaths....while they have the ghouls howling for Halloween....too much!

Time to get ready for another warm (hot) humid day....

Put your penny "thought" into my well, and here's to "Wishing for your turn".....

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I don't live in Ohio; I'm always losing my pet tiger :)

    glad work is relatively calm (for the moment at least) hoping you are feeling better too

    wow Christmas displays already? I just know the next time I go to the mall it will be decorated for Christmas (in October) and that just doesn't sit too well with me. It would be nice if each holiday could get to spend it by itself and not overshadowed by Christmas

    it would also be nice if people would remember why we celebrate Christmas....but I guess that's a post for another day :)

    enjoy the day :)

    (but not the humidity; no one ever enjoys that)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad everything is going well. I know what you mean about stores jumping the gun. It aggravates the fire out of me to have Halloween on one aisle, Thanksgiving stuff on another & then Christmas stuff too. Let's celebrate one thing before moving on to another. Ugh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History