Monday, Monday...da, da, da, da, da....

My "boys" da Steelers didn't win...drats....but, hey the Rookie QB scored a TD...wow...and we didn't get walluped...we will have another match up in a couple of weeks...on our turf this time....grrr.....lol

Holla! for my girl Melissa she won this lovely cookbook from Nonnas News..cute video picking the winner!!

Work wasn't bad last night. Miss "Mini Chief" wasn't working...lol I did have another girl come up to me & ask...does "Mini Chief" do, this, this & that to you or is it just me? I replied yep, looks like we're in the same boat....hopefully it's not sinking...What is so aggravating about Miss Mini Chief you ask? She'll "tell" us to do something, when she can do it herself, plus it's her job to get it done.....she see's it as her job to "tell" you to get it done....aaahhh petty stuff...but aggravating....

Not much goings on at the Lake...even the duck family is hiding somewhere...I need to clean, laundry...and etc. today......I would love to take a shovel in hubby's office...Oi....I can't even take a before of after pic it's so awful....I'm going to rummage thru some clothes too...see what I gave give away and I need to tackle my Christmas cards that's today's goal...first I'll get another cup of Joe...watch Michael Buble's video....then I'll get to work!

4 comments:

  1. just popped in to say hi cindi.you take care,mort x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindi!!! Ha! A shovel to your husband's office??? What a crack up! I will be getting cards out this week too!! I'll think of you as my hand is cramping!! (smiles)
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stopping by to say hello. You have a really cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having a good night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History