since I missed Trifling Tues...thought I should insert on Silly Saturday.....
Des Moines has the highest per capita Jello consumption in the U.S.
Reindeer like to eat bananas
It is illegal for lions to run wild in the streets of Alderson, WV.
At the moment I'm not sure what I'm ailing from...Oh, yes I remember..no that's not right either, why of course it is silly women...maybe...no, yes, you're correct you're wonderful hormones are effecting your brain once again...took me a while to understand, but I got there..I think...hold the phone let me get some tissue I feel some emotions wellin' up inside me, and the dam is about to burst again....
Who knew that you could cry without warning...just bam...you're not sad, or a least you don't seem to be...then...oh, boy here it comes again....lol

Let me start all over again...ready...
I have a wonderful hubby. Great guy...he's kind, playful, generous, loving man...he's driving me nutz currently....(I think the hormones have something to do with this, but not sure..lol)
.....anyway...he knows I'm not the most mentally stable wife he married several years ago....at least I thought I was mentally stable years ago...as a matter of fact, yesterday I thought I was mentally stable...this morning however, I ask you this..Why he has the audacity to awake every flippin morning in a cheerful mood?.....I feel the need to rip his toe nails off (again hormones, but not sure).. I tell ya what's a girl to do??? hum???
He is clueless as to why I wish him harm....he's just happily making his cup of tea, singing a sweet Disney tune...ok, maybe, just maybe.. it seeeeeems like his singin' a Disney tune...talking with the animals in the morning....grrrr..
So...I wonder if the hormonies are effecting me..or lack there of...maybe...not really sure....oops need some tissue again....lol
Was my husband at your house today? Seriously, on Saturdays when I finally get to sleep in, he tootles around all happy and talking to the doggies about how cute they are and singing "On top of old Smokey" or "Frosty the Snowman" (his stupid versions)
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh Girl!!...i'm there, too!!!
ReplyDelete"HE" jumps out'a bed every morning at 4:30-5:00AM and does not understand the need to sleep thru sunrise!! TV on...computer on...coffee maker gurgling....microwave binging....!! Could this be hell??
Love'm anyway......LindaMay
Oh yeah...been there! Welcome to my world friend!
ReplyDeleteHugs~Sharon
It's sooo scary how much I GET THIS!
ReplyDelete