A touch of Fall.....finally....

A tad cooler in SWFL, we are keeping an eye on tropical storm Ida....we'll see what she's up to by Monday.

Not a lot of activity on the Lake..we have a cute duck family that has taken up residence...the male sure is trying to impress the lady....the turtles are popping their heads up occasionally, but  love staying underneath most of the time, the elusive Egret comes & goes, or and  the tiny frogs are back, I went out to the garage yesterday and dang near broke the other foot trying to escape from the random hopper.....lol  I could tell you which one of us was more afraid....

I get to talk to the boss man today...egad!....lol

I have been attempting to get more hours...I work 4 - 5 days a week...I just would like to have full time...he's been rambling on about percentages & what not...so today I called him and said...make a decision....he said, come in a see me ...so fingers crossed....it's either yes or no...but I'm praying for the best....guess I had better ready...get my "work"-out clothes on....lol

7 comments:

  1. Praying everything works out to where you can get on full time. I hope the tropical storm isn't much of a storm. Sounds like things are active at the waterfront.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you are going to work 5 days a week, you might as well work full time since you have to get up and get going anyway, in my opinion; good luck with it, hope you get it

    isn't it amazing how we "freak out" over these little creatures who are sooo much more smaller than we are? I had a lizard in the house a few weeks ago and I was ready to pack up and move rather than deal with it (it was in the house for no more than 15-20 minutes that I was aware of its existence and found its way back out when I kept the door opened and after saying a prayer asking God to help it find its way out)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the boss!
    It sounds lovely where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo-Hoo!! Good luck with the boss!! Can't wait to find out that you received what you wanted!!! (Hugs) Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do hope your boss has some good news for you. Hope that storm stays away from you. Glad you are cooler but am sorry to say so are we MUCH MORE cooler too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good ALBERTA Morning Cindi,

    Thank-you so much for stopping by my journal.
    I am trying to figure out where you live and assume it is in Florida?
    We are going to be taking a short cruise out of Tampa in May. It is called "Malt Shop Cruise" and it features singers from the past like Frankie Avalon, Bobby Rydell, The Platters etc. and should be a blast. I will pack my 50's outfit.

    Blessings and hugs,

    ALBERTA Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I've not seen the weather...hopefully no hurricane development.

    Congrats on your team win on the other entry. Love the graphics in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History