The American opossum, a marsupial, bears its young just 12 to 13 days after conception. not much time to get the nursery ready......
"Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer" was conceived by author Robert May in 1939. Two other names he considered before deciding on Rudolph were Reginald and Rollo.
going to take a lil me time today...relax by the pool for a bit...feel a lil guilty...but "Wishing for my turn"....lol
Hubby wants a home cooked meal..."eldest" wants to do something...not sure what...so, I'll relax by the pool a bit, and gather my thoughts...
I have yet to purchase any Christmas presents...this is so poor of me, usually I'm almost done.....Working in retail the last thing on my mind is shopping....
Cowabunga dudes, time for da pool!
chow!
Thank you for the birthday wishes Cindi. I am ready to just coast along and see how the next year goes. I figure I made it to 80 so now, one day at a time.
ReplyDeletethe pool is cold up here in pa, enjoy
ReplyDeleteHi Cindi:-) I'm finally getting caught up with my visits. I had to giggle at the two other names that the author of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer had in mind. Somehow, Reginald or Rollo the Red Nosed Reindeer just doesn't cut it! lol
ReplyDeleteGood idea to spend time at the pool while you gather your thoughts. hehe I haven't started my Christmas shopping either, want to try to get all my baking done before I concentrate on that. xoxo
"Me time..." I think we ALL could use some of that sometimes. I hope that you had a good relaxing time by the pool and didn't get sidetracked! I've got so many grandkids, I'm just barely keeping up with the Birthday shopping, let alone Christmas gifts, so join the club there! LOL :)
ReplyDeleteHow nice to be enjoying the pool in November. It's good you are taking your turn! We all need that now and then.
ReplyDelete