Sis is better.....

 

Good news on sis...(or as good as the news could get)..she has Diverticulitis...her colon is a "tad" upset... seems pretty common....she's on med's and being looked after....whew....thx for the prayers...Get's your heart pumping when you get a early morning wake up call....

We have cooler temps today...Ida is circling the Gulf waters...the Pan Handle, & Mississippi are "prepping"...praying for the best....she seems to be a low storm, but weather changes quickly.....

My "Boys" the STEELERS play tonight...I'm sure I will hear trash talk from my Bronco buddies......They always talk smack...guess they're afraid.....as they should be.........lol

Time for a re-fill...got to check laundry too.....

7 comments:

  1. I just stopped in to say hi and I can sympathize with your sister. I have had that problem and it is not pleasant. Just glad it is getting under control. Mike starts Chemo this week on Thurs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear your sister is better. may she cont to get better.
    have a good week.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad your sister is doing better, Cindi and that they found out what the problem was; in a few days she'll be "back to normal" :)

    good luck Steelers tonight

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad to hear sis is doing ok..and your "Steelers" beat my Broncos...LOL...I do dislike it when two teams I enjoy watching are playing one another...but those "Steal...ers" did put on a show!!!! Happy day to ya....hugs...Ora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news about your sister. I was very thankful when Ida quieted down and didn't cause the terrible damage of Katrina a few years ago.
    I've got family down south so I was praying for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History