Sunday Sayings.....

 

Please send a lil pray for sis, just got a call from BIL his taking her to hospital for stomach pain...

 

 

Even a mosquito gets a pat on the back when he's working.  Mrs A Davis, Wellington KS

Envy is like rust on metal; it will corrode your soul.  Mrs L Barnaby, Center KS

 

 

Ugly news this week....I cant understand why people do the stupid stuff they do.....I think the mom & aunt responsible for putting a baby into a box, should go directly to Jail do not pass GO!.  Sleep in a box with no food or water for 5 days, then execute them...thankfully the baby survived...

As for Fort Hood...I pray for a military trial...death by hanging is appropriate for this awful man.......

Why hurting, or killing others solves your own problems? What does it prove?  Some sort of power trip?

Again as a nation we come together in grief, and pray....we will continue to do so....

On to better news....

Cbois team won... on to the play offs...these kids are elated...how wonderful...

The boss man said no...to full time, but agreed to give me more hours...so I'm happy but not...

After our meeting I starting working, right off the bat, a women came up to Customer Service, she was mad as a hornet...I could not get the manager soon enough for her liking, within a few minutes....BLAMO.. she exploded in a verbal assault towards me, another associate was standing by witnessing this customer, she came over started to calm her down...I was dumb founded....I sat there blinking my eyes....after the dust settled...the woman got what she wanted...the witness told management I did what she has asked, but the customer needed to spill her assault on someone...I was the nearest target....

It got me to thinking....why did I ask for more hours ??????

 

 

Cheeseburger pasta

  • 1-1/2 cups uncooked Penne pasta
  • 3/4 pound lean ground beef
  • 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
  • 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
  • 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
  • 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
  • 2 tablespoons ketchup
  • 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
  • 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
  • 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
  • Chopped green onions, optional

Directions

  • Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Drain pasta; add to meat mixture.
  • Stir in the tomatoes, relish, mustard, ketchup, steak seasoning and seasoned salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
  • Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Garnish with green onions if desired.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for your sister. Hooray for C-boi's team. Sorry about the verbal assault on you. Good grief! I know what you mean about all the bad stuff going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I work in retail, this weekend was like Black Friday revisted. People were nasty, nasty, nasty! omg! I could have slapped one of them but then I would have gotten fired. Me and my girls are planning a Martini trip after the holidays!
    good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping your sis in my prayers. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History