...if you're interested....

fyi....Use a can of wasp spray as self defense......

Yes, it projects up to 25 ft deadly accurate....hum, something to think about...

What about the uses for vinegar????

Great household cleaner...

Deter ants. Spray vinegar around door and window frames, under appliances.

What happened to my "boys" the Steelers....awwww ....to lose to the Bengal's...dang cats!!!!....grrrrr

I slept in a bit this am....thankfully...I've been missing some sleep....not sure where it went for a while, but I found it last night. ...grateful to have it back....hopefully it wont go missing again....

Got lots to do...laundry...chores...then work later...hubby will be home before I go in...so I'll be able to get in a quick chat...havent seen each other that much the past few days....reminds me of the old days when I worked days & him nights...the refrig is low...time to restock...ahhhh I hate grocery shopping...I just want to go to the beach!

3 comments:

  1. OPPS!!!! sorry my Bengals took your Steelers out...but I sure did enjoy that game LOLOL...and I hope you find that sleep that you lost!!! LOLOL...happy day...hugs...Ora in KY .... just down the road from those fearful Bengal cats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that you had a good nights sleep last night!! Always a wonderful thing....
    I always sleep better when it's cold..but I guess that you might not get too many COLD nights in Fla. Okay..wait...I'm jealous!!
    Here's to many many good night sleeps!!
    Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad for you that you found your sleep. It's a real bummer when that decides to do a "Walk About" for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History