Sunday Sayings......

I offer my cup of pain, the cup you know too well.  Fill my cup with thanksgiving and hope that someday my cup of tears will be filled with joy.  Emilie Barnes (Fill my cup Lord)

A free nation's chances to remain so will remain good, so long as it has free access to the opinions of men who were free when they expressed them.    A J Clydesdale Lenora KS

 

Turkey Tetrazzini

  • 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3 cups chicken broth
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 2/3 cups grated Parmesan cheese
  • 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
  2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and place in the prepared baking dish.
  3. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Mix in chicken broth and milk. Cook and stir until the mixture comes to a boil. Stir in about 1 1/3 cups Parmesan cheese, and remove from heat.
  4. Mix chicken broth mixture and turkey with spaghetti. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until surface is lightly browned.

I'm heartbroken to report that C-boi's team were unable to proceed past round 1 in the playoffs...they lost their game yesterday, to pour salt into their wound they had a 7 hour bus ride home........bummer...but they did have a good season, and in this silly game we enjoy someone always goes home sadden by the outcome....

Craziness again on the work front, an 11 yr employee (whom thought the store was his) found out he was "replaceable" on Friday...it was he own fault...so the blame follows directly on him, tho the outcome is sad, it's a good reminder that we must be thankful for our jobs, our Employers expectations sometimes might seem outrageous, unattainable, or down right looney...but they still remain our employers....

On the water front...the activity still remains a minimum...Some turtles are coming a shore to bask in the sun, enjoying the cooler temps of winter...the duck family is waddling around.  I haven't seen nor heard Mr Hawk in a couple of days...maybe he found his true love elsewhere...and it's anyone's guess to Mr Elusive Egret...

4 comments:

  1. So sorry about the lost game. As bad as our kids hurt over such a loss, I believe our hurt over it is even worse. They, of course, would never believe that.

    Good luck with "your game" today! :) We'll sure be rooting our boys on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that C'boi's team lost...But...there's always next year..right? (sorry, I'm a Cub fan, it comes naturally to me :-)Enjoy the day friend, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cindi!!! I had to get back to you and it seems like I finally got you in a spot where I can click on you and bring you up. Sounds like you are going to have a nice Thanksgiving. I will also or I think I will. I do well with little ones any more but I still want to be with family. I feel guilty because the little ones wear me out but I will be seeing one grand child I have never seen. OK make that a great grandchild.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History