Sunday Sayings.....

 

The French name Noel means - Signifying "day of Christ's birth."

          

we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa
1910 - 1997

 

          

 

Christmas spirit - Luke 1:41. "When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit and she cried out with a loud voice and said, `Blessed among women are you and blessed is the fruit of your womb. How has it happened to me that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

           

 

"you can't see the air, it doesn't stop you from breathing, just because you can't see God shouldn't stop you from believing" The Preachers Wife...(my fav movie)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Sunday Sayings! These are very good!

    Austin just asked me the other day what Noel means and I had to tell him I didn't know but that we'd look it up. Now I don't have to!!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these sayings!! Merry Christmas Cindi and family!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sayings. My Father's name was Noel because he was born in December. He died at Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindi. Very interesting info so thank you :).........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History