Sunday "Christmas" Sayings
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
Charles Dickens 1812 - 1870
The earth has grown old with its burden of care But at Christmas it always is young, The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair And its soul full of music breaks the air, When the song of angels is sung.
Phillips Brooks 1835 - 1893
Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won't make it "white".
Bing Crosby 1903 - 1977
Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
Washington Irving 1783 - 1859
T'was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
Clement Clarke Moore 1779 - 1863
Yea, it's Sunday! I love the quotes you chose.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Melissa
Brilliant quotes and I agree with them all...I love Christmas too! :o)
ReplyDeleteLove Sandra xxxx
all appropriately themed quotes for this time of year :)
ReplyDeletebetty