Ok, I'm certainly trying.....to get everything ready for our Christmas eve dinner...Why is it you always have last minute items, that you never planned on???? I have a short work shift today, so I can go to the grocery store once again to get all the items I need..(fingers crossed) I have more candies to make today, and another video tape to burn to disc...all before I go to work...jeez-a-loo...
It got a little chilly here yesterday evening...all that cold weather up North, just came blowing in...thankfully no white stuff with it.lol..and when I say chilly...53 is practically freezing here...we should warm up to 76 today, which is much better....lol.....I hope everyone is staying warm thru this series of storms, that are passing thru....I love viewing winter from afar now...too blasted cold for my achy bones. I hate driving in that stuff too...
The customers are warming up around the holidays, oddly enough..I've only had a few to handle rather than dozens...after the holidays tho...the gates will open up I'm sure...lol
I still have presents to wrap, so I guess I had better get off this blasted thing and try to get my additional work done...

We're having a heat wave! It's 26 degrees in PA! LOL
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
I would love a 76 degree day, LOL, and I'm in Southern California; we've been stuck in the high 50s for the past week (and I'm complaining LOL when so much of the country is frigid temps)
ReplyDeleteI hope you and your family, Cindi, have a lovely Christmas Day
Merry Christmas
betty