Ho Ho Ho....oh my!

I think, I am almost ready for Christmas to arrive...I know I will forget something...I have 3 lists I am currently writing for our Christmas eve dinner, and extras for the big day...I do not care to be in the kitchen on the big day, but I think I'll prepare something for snacking all day long...I love munching...best thing in the world...little tidbits of goodies to nimble on while watching the kiddies play with their new toys....fun fun!

"C-boy" made it home this morning. 5AM..."Hubby" sprang out of bed, when he heard the low rumblings of his Jeep in the drive way..."C-boy" has got some sort of thing-a-ma-jig that makes it sound like a freight train...it annoys the heck out of us, that and the fact he has his bass .. thump, thump, thumping away....welcome back "c-boy"...lol

NOTE: NEED TO RUN TO DRUG STORE FOR MORE HAIR DYE..lol

I was at my nail appointment today, "c-boy" & "eldest" came in with a dozen yellow roses...

recent 007

how sweet was that???...all the ladies ooohed...& aweeeed.. yes, it was wonderful, but I also knew, they are buttering me up & want something...I have no idea what, but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough...

I captured more wildlife pics.....

recent 003

recent 004

this guy just came out of the lake, I guess he wanted to warm up a bit, not happy we're blocking his path....

This next pic..is a hawk I saw the other morning...

recent 001

It was very foggy outside, really neat watching this guy look for his breakfast...

"C-boy" removed all 4 of those dead trees for me today....he's up to something...Roses, volunteering for physical labor????....

NOTE: WHILE AT DRUG STORE FIND SOMETHING TO CALM NERVES....

As, I started dinner tonight, "C-boy" began to assemble the Adirondack chairs I had purchased for "hubby" for Christmas...then took "eldest" outside to fish.....hummm???

roses, labor, helping brother????

After we were finished eating..."C-boy" says ...Thanks ma, and gives me a kiss....

Roses, labor, brother, adirondack, kiss????

NOTE: AFTER DRUG STORE, GO TO LIQUOR STORE, WILL NEED TO RESTOCK......EVERYTHING.....

Maybe he doesn't realize, but we have already purchased all the gifts for our Christmas this year.....hummmmm?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy. Don't let him know that you're through shopping. Who knows what he'll do next!! Beautiful roses:)..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad college boy got home safe and sound!! flowers are gorgeous!! can't wait to hear what they are up to!! sounds like a good one!

    I'm glad you are ready for Christmas!! hoping you and yours have a great one!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, this was a fun read and one that mother's everywhere "get"!

    My thinking is that after his time away from home, he's come to really appreciate what he has at home. If I'm wrong (lol)be sure and let me know what he was REALLY up to! lol
    Love,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just enjoy all the pleasure of having him do those things...it doesn't happen everyday for sure.
    Have a great Saturday. 'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, that's just like a child no matter how old they are they can have hidden motives for why they are doing something. Perhaps he is really growing up and for once doesn't want anything. Will be interesting to find out.

    Merry CHRISTmas!~

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History