Glad I had my appointment to see Mr Sun yesterday. Today he was occupied, he had a rather large gathering of guests. Seems as though he invited Mr Clouds family, they brought the "black" sheep... Mr & Mrs Rain, who invited Mr & Mrs Wind....must have had a great time, cuz they were sure partying up a storm....lol
Here's a pic of the new digs... all lit up for
the holidays...not a very good pic...but what cha' going to do?
We decide not to put the Icicle lights on this year...just not enough time, the wreaths are very pretty, the big bushy thing blocking the site of our front door is actually a hibiscus tree...I' take daylight pics another time.....
This next pic is "Florida chickens" or otherwise known as.. Ibis
they enjoy peckin' at the critters in the grass...they wouldn't let me get too close...I'll try better next time..
I did manage to get out late this afternoon, had to buy my baking supplies for tomorrow. I have "sis" coming over to chit-chat & exchange...really looking forward to this..."eldest" wants me to make gingerbread men..although we'll be making snowmen I don't have any cookie cutters, and sis only has a snowman to bring....I bought "pre-made" dough...we'll see how lucky we get...I have never done this....I doubt I'll be as lucky as my pies on Thanksgiving. I'll post pics just to let you see...lol
Ta-ta for now...
Lovely home, from what I can see!
ReplyDeletebaking cookies sounds like a great idea on a Saturday afternoon! I've used that premade dough before and had no problems with it and the cookies came out good :)
ReplyDeleteI like how you described your weather; too bad they had the party and didn't think how it would impact others around, especially those of us who like nice warm weather
betty
I like your pictures and especially the Florida chickens :)........
ReplyDeletesnowman.....gingerbread man....close enough! Have a wonderful weekend baking! So sorry to hear you had stormy weather and couldn't go to the pool again.(not)
ReplyDeleteahh, your house is soo pretty! Wish I could be there to bake Christmas cookies with ya! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks so much for joinig in my celebration dance for Sarah and Bennie...I just can't wait to hold that baby!