Not much to report on the home front today....I made an attempt to Christmas shop. I'm really not finding anything very interesting. It's probably cuz we recently moved and I'm still unpacking.
Here's some pics...
media room...this is our 9 footer
this is our "Angel" tree in the living room. Sylvester thinking about getting Mercedes..she's behind the penguin.
Here she is sleeping...cutie girl!
Sylvester loves this spot, he'll chase everyone away! Yes, that is a "flamingo" ornament one of my collection...that I'm not collecting, but seem to be getting....lol
I did manage to send some Christmas cards out...I have a few more to do.
See I told you there wasn't much to report...pretty boring in SWFL.
Now, I have to finish getting dinner on the table...Nighty night all!
Pretty trees, and cute kittens! I'm hoping Brat Cat of mine does not venture into the tree when we get it put up, lol.
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE SNOWMEN GRAPHICS!
ReplyDeleteStoppin' by to catch up. Been sick, so running behind on some of my favorite journals. Love the kitties! I have two myself. I had four, but sadly am down to two now. I think because my canine is outnumbered, she thinks she's a feline too, lol. We have had problems with Simba climbing the tree when we put it up!!!!! :-O
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!~
Susan
P.S. New place is looking very Christmasy!~
trees look nice!! I like how you have "themed" trees!! kitties are cute too!!
ReplyDeleteI think sometimes its nice not to have much to report; sometimes ho hum is a good thing, right??
enjoy the rest of your holiday season preparing things :)
betty
Your pictures are priceless ~ Thank you for sharing. Hoping you get settled before the holidays. Take care of you and yours always,
ReplyDeleteKatie