Thirft store fun.....


I had a blast yesterday...sis & I shopped at the family thrift store....it was packed...

We thought, maybe Wed is new arrival day....nope...we thought maybe people just love the prices....nope...then we decided to ask....it was Sr day...four different color tags were half price....WHAT? and to be considered a Sr minimum age...50!!!! Sis qualified....yes!!!!!

Now we are looking at the tags...only 2 items we picked were full price...my Brighton knock off bag @ 6.99 and I think some Sandles sis picked up for 2.99..cute lil high heeled with sparkles...adorable....

Sis got the cutest quilt..baby blue/green with Daisy pattern for 2.00...I found a Prada mini backpack.6.00..love it..

I was looking for jean capri's ...nothing in my size...or they were Gloria Vanderbelts...I can't wear Gloria...they are tooo pooffy on my thighs...I got clothes tho...these were free from sis...she's lost a good deal of weight...looks cuter than ever...so I get her big girl clothes...speaking of which...if I plan on still wearing them I have to go work out.... til next time....




9 comments:

  1. Wow Cindi! You and your sis got some great deals!! Good 4 You!! What a fun day.
    Blessings~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrift stores are lots of fun. I went to our local one at lunch time today. I got some cereal/soup bowls. It seems like everytime I turn around one of my old ones break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it always so much fun to go shopping at the thrift shop?! I was just at out local one yesterday and I got a few vintage Christmas ornaments...that's what I'm usually always on the look out for:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my friends is thrift store addicted & does get nice things. I went to her choice place once & din't find one single thing! Half off not bad. Shocker, the two twirley things below loaded quickly today & love the pics. I see the alligator on the side bar. I need to post the pic of our "pet" alligator in my daughter's pond :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great day & what great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love days like this! glad you got to spend time with your sister shopping! I love that 50 years old is considered a senior; those kind of bargains I'll gladly tell my age for!

    sounds like you guys got some great finds too :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so enjoy "thrifty stores" and good prices....glad you and Sis had a good time...and found some good bargains...God Bless...hugs...Ora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three Little Witches

    One little, two little, three little witches
    Fly over haystacks and fly over ditches
    Fly over moonbeams without any hitches
    Hey, it's Halloween night.
    One little, two little, three little witches
    Fly over barb wire and tore their britches
    Had to go home and get some stitches
    Hey, it's Halloween night!! hehe

    Happy Halloween dear Cindi:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cindi,
    found your blog by way of Brits Blog...
    I too love a good deal:) You and your sister certainly found some good ones..
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History