The meeting with the state agency didnt go as well as I would have liked....as a matter of fact I walked out of the meeting....The person I was talking with, was a condescending arrogant so & so.....
Over the years unfortunately I have experienced these individuals. It does little to assist "Eldest" for his needs...alas, I'm his only advocate, or at least it seems as such.
Tonight I will seek God and his wisdom, find out what I should or shouldnt be doing regard "Eldest" .... Tomorrow I will awake "refreshed" and positive again....fingers crossed....
I am so sorry. Praying for you & the situation!
ReplyDeleteLove ya
I'm so sorry Cindi! I know how frustrating this can be!
ReplyDeletebetty
Ah, Cindi, I have never had to deal with anything like you are. I am so sorry things didn't turn out for you, but you sound a little like me , determined to do the best you can for him, and Cindi that is all you can do,
ReplyDelete