
I have made an appointment to the Podiatrist... my ankle has been giving me grief for 2 months...but now my calf & hip are involved, so that's what a get for saying...it's only a sprain....Heck, I don't know what it is...It just hurts when I walk....lol...jeez...puzzling???
I hate visitin' dr's....grr
I rearranged my work schedule yesterday....After the trip to see "c-boi", my body is taking longer than I like to admit to recover....At least when I was younger and partying I had an excuse..lol
So, I arranged to have someone take my shift. The schedule for the next 2 wks ran into each other, giving me a 7 day work week...I thought at 1st ok I'll take the its only part time hours...ok I'll take the cash...but after the long road trip...my body thought otherwise..
so...everyone was a flutter...
(manager asst) NOOOO you cant do that you work behind the desk....NOOOO....
(moi) I'm not scheduled on the desk that day, so I think Sheila can hand my shift....
(ma) but, but.....WHAT IF WE NEED YOU behind the desk.....
(moi) tough cookies....lol They cant have me 7 days a week working every shift...everywhere....I'm dang tired of it...If they would hire more competent, reliable people...blah blah...
So, I enjoyed my extra day of rest. I had to take eldest to Wally World...he needed more drinks for his fridge...(he loves buying drinks..ie gatorade..juices)... I then decided we need to start a puzzle...I found a box that had 5 puzzles together...I also found a lettuce spinner...cutest thang!...You pull the rope like you're starting a lawn mower, and it just spins, spins like crazy drying the lettuce...love it!
Now, that I have had the extra day...I feel refreshed...I'm staying inside, dont feel like pool time...I've got a puzzle to build....
To cold for pool time here in pa
ReplyDeleteI love making puzzles; enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if your calf/hip is bothering you because you started walking differently because your ankle was hurting?
glad you did have the extra day off though to get some things done
betty
You need the extra time to rest. Feel better soon & enjoy that puzzle.
ReplyDeleteI haven't worked on a puzzle in a long time. Sounds like a good relaxing way to spend some time!
ReplyDeleteHave a good night.
Way to cool for pool time in Nebraska. I hope your hip, leg, ankle AMD FOOT ALL GET BETTER. Both of mine are so painFul from the waist down when I first get up and pretty soon it gets bearable but stays with most of the day. DEM GOLDEN YEARS!!! Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteBefore the computer came along, I used to spend all my spare time either reading a book or working on a jigsaw puzzle! lol
ReplyDeleteOh dear, I do hope you can soon get some relief from your sore ankle. That's the problem, it starts off with just the ankle but then it starts affecting the leg and hip if left too long. I agree with you, I just hate visiting a doctor too!!!
Good for you for taking the extra day off work, as you said, they can't keep taking advantage of you at work like they've been doing. xoxo