Lost my happy place for a lil bit....

This weekend was a bust....blah...I didnt even post a Sunday Saying.....arggh!

Ever have one of those weekends where your grumpy, all weekend  long...crying, upset with every little thing?  Get this....there is NO reason for it...just the regular hormonie blues!!!!  I know they are happening, yet I can't get my brain around to reason it out...grr...

I'm arguing with hubby...I'm frustrated...poor guy...why he tolerates my crud-o-la....

Then I boo hoo, cuz I think he wont want me around anymore cuz I'm a looney!....

more selfish, feel sorry stuff...blah, blah, blah...we've all heard this stuff from me before......

We finally talk some more last night...I told him, I was done with "routines", ruts, habits....I want us to change it up a bit....we hardly see other cuz of my crazy schedule...but I hate the fact, that we're so robotic at times......

I should know better by now...How awful to waste a day being upset...cant get it back so I'll stop dwelling....

I've been playing around on lolcats.....here's my contribution for Halloween

...

someone else made these...

I feelz bloated...

 

I U

 

 En  gard!

 I love going to this site Cheezburger...It usually makes me find my happy place.....

6 comments:

  1. Ha!! LOVED that pumpkin!!! Perfect! I really hate that when Everything is crap at once...don't you? But.....time to grab onto that happy place once again, and hang on for dear life....
    God bless our wonderful husbands!!
    Hugs~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((Cindi))) Love the lolcats and your creations!!

    good for you for realizing you need to make some changes and then talking with your husband about it; we do get into ruts don't we?

    sorry you had a rough weekend though as you sorted it out; darn those hormones!

    there must have been something "in the air" this weekend because I spent a lot of time thinking and came to some conclusions about what I needed to change in my life (God must be working on our hearts you think??)

    hugs to you!

    the good news was the Steelers right?? geesh, what a game.....I really thought the Chargers would have won..........

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all the pumpkins. Hope you are feeling better. I think I am straight now on my blogs. I post on Google Chrome and someone asked me to link up my 2 blogs and that was when it all started. I do not do links well anyway, never learned but on my day to day blog I got a link to the other one. It is a major problem for me when I try anything new, Appreciate the offer, and thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't ya just hate those bumps in the ruts!!??? Your happy place is around the next corner....

    Enjoy....LindaMay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindi,
    Sounds like you've been having a bit of a rough time but glad you have you sense of humor in tact - sometimes I think that's the only thing that saves us from our stupid busy schedules these days!

    So glad you stopped by The Motivation Station today. We're trying to work through things together to get things done and find some balance and peace in our lives! Look forward to you joining us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless your heart sweetie! I know it's so frustrating. Sending you a great big (((HUG)))! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History