I had a celebratory birthday lunch with "Eldest" & Sis today...we went to Red Robin..
I love this place...Sis & I shared a A1 Burger...(delicious!)....Eldest ate the Bonzai Burger...ssshhh, don't tell C-boi it's his favorite.....lol
At the end of our meal, they gave me an ice cream sundae..and sang Happy Birthday...before they started they asked for my name....I gave them my Sis's name....she couldn't believe it....I had her giggling the whole time they were singing....lol
Sis & her son's g'friend gave me the cutest tote....the inside has a very cute lining..this is my new "pool" tote....Sis also gave me a cute white button down shirt...cant wait to wear it...thx
Hubby gave me the roses, and a beautiful card...He knows I love chocolate, & I got some delicious looking gourmet cupcakes...
Mom & Dad & G'ma sent me some wonderful cards...
C-boi sent some luv via FB & phone call....
After lunch with Sis...Eldest & I went shopping for a bit...pre Christmas....Eldest loves the game & sports aisle... so I had him give me a few ideas....
I elected to stay home for dinner...rarely do we eat a meal together...it felt special for me....
I have my foot Dr appt tomorrow, and wouldn't you know it, the dang ankle is hurting less...still a little tender, I hobble around in the am tho...I am going to keep the appt..probably nothing more than a sprain that will take a few more weeks to heal...
I hear the dinner bell ringing....and some cupcakes calling my name....
..
Happy Birthday my friend! I hope it's been a good one!
ReplyDeleteHB dear friend. glad you had such a lovely day!
ReplyDeletewishing you luck at the docs. {}
huggies...
Oh noooo, I forgot to put a birthday card for you on my blog this morning...I'll go do that right now while it's still your birthday!! lol Ok, done, hope you can drop by and see it:-)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've had quite the wonderful day, I'm so glad for you!! Happy Birthday:-) xoxo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKIE!!!!! Sounds like you had a ball!! I wish you happiness & bluebirds, lots of love and may all of your wishes come true!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday friend,
Sharon
Happy bday, and enjoy it..
ReplyDeleteWishing you the best!!
Happy Birthday, dear Cindi!! Sounds like it was a great one. I'm so glad for you. Hope you're ankle is all better soon.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday dear Cindi!! It is 9:30 here on the west coast so it is still technically your birthday! yum with Red Robin; a great place to have a birthday lunch! and wouldn't you know it, we were there on Friday and I had the bonzi burger; very tasty!
ReplyDeletehubby was sweet to give you roses and those cupcakes! save one for me:)
sounds like you had a great birthday!!
betty
Happy B-Day Friend
ReplyDeleteAnd Many
More!
Happy belated Birthday!!
ReplyDelete