
First manufactured in 1930, the Snickers Bar is the number-one selling candy bar in the United States. chaaa, totally dude...

"The Pieta" is the only sculpture on which Michelangelo is believed to have carved his name. Amazing piece of work..If I had that talent, be sure everyone would know it...I would be carving my name on any piece I made....
Our visit with C-boi was short, but wonderful. We made a mad dash to Walmart upon arrival...had to restock everything...mainly he wanted cleaning supplies...no fun using your own money on that stuff....
We met a couple of new friends...these boi's are from KY...so there southern drawl was interesting the hear....One of his friends told him to pull his "britches" up. I looked at our son, and said did he say "britches"?...I don't know why it struck me as humorous, but it did...then I had to apologize for my behavior .. I'm on his turf making fun of him...wars were started on this stuff...so to my southern friends, please do not be offended...
We really enjoyed seeing the fall colors. The cooler temps had me bundled up....
Saturday was the big rival game...I had a hoodie, jacket, and a blanket on....C-boi said, his teammates knew who his mom was in the stands....listen it was dang near freezing temps ....it got up to 54....lol
I'm getting bored at work...I have talked with each manager, and such...nothing...I have been putting my resume out there...hoping something will happen..The odds are against me, but hey you never know I might land something...I've talked with another gal at work, she is just as frustrated...We do the same thing...except they decided to put her in another area...even less challenging work...Oi!
We both feel that they are not using us to our potential....there are a number of areas that can use some improvement...but when I suggest it goes in one ear out the other..So, while I'm on the clock...I'll work.......We agree our immediate Manager is a wonderful guy...he knows what he is doing, he is fair...but as he puts it...he's never had "willing" people before...I doubt that...he just puts it off...so my eye is wandering...
I understand I won an award from Hollie Life in a small town...thx girl

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken-- excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all."
So to ward off an attack of the zombie chickens.....here's my list of worthy bloggers:
I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit with C-boi! Praying everything works out with the job. You're welcome for the award. Don't want to be attacked by zombie chickens! LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award of the zombie chickens :) How funny!! Hugs Grams
ReplyDeleteThey're afaid you gals are going to get their jobs
ReplyDeleteTao of of Zombie Chickens, eh? You crack me up! I'm beyond honored to have such an award! I'm on my way to work for a double right now, but I'll sure put it up when I get a chance! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOh and by the way...I'd have been wrapped in a blanket at that game too!!!
hugs,
Melissa
congrats on the award! 54 degrees is COLD, yes, I agree!! I hope you had some hot chocolate to drink during the game too!
ReplyDeleteglad you got to see C-Boi and meet some of his buddies :)
hoping you find something for work; you never know what might be out there that they would want someone reliable and dependable and experienced for, so keep on looking :)
betty
Hope you're having a good night!
ReplyDeleteFrom one zombie chicken to another- thank you!!!! My c-boi will be home tomorrow for fall break. Do you think he will bring laundry?
ReplyDelete