Sunday Sayings....

Not to decide is to decide.          Harvey Cox 1929 -

 

Trifling Minutiae....

Georgia - It's against the law to keep a donkey in a bathtub.(Kelly - you might want to be careful)

Idaho - a man is breaking the law if he gives his woman a box of candy under 50 pounds...I like this one..should be in every state

Lemon Cooler Pie

1 qt vanilla ice cream, softened

1 can (6 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed

(8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed

1 Ready-Crust Pie Crust Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham

Directions
1. In medium bowl stir together ice cream and lemonade concentrate. Fold in whipped topping. Spread in crust. Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
2. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Garnish as desired. Store in freezer.

This pie is soooo yummy...maybe just what you need to cool down from a hot summer's day...

We went on a little adventure yesterday....we love to travel and investigate..we are new to this state so traveling is fun, so many different areas to see...hubby's new job will be taking him up to this cute little town...hum, I wonder could we be changing addresses again???...

5 comments:

  1. I loved the Idaho law; I'm with you; it should be a federal law for all states!

    love day trips; sounds like a fun one. moving is always fun.....hope you don't have to do it sooner than you want to, but I know sometimes the job does direct where one lives.

    have a great Sunday :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness that pie sounds delicious! Pies are my favorite kind of dessert! I will have to try this one! Mmmmmmm

    Keep us posted as to where there might be a move soon! Have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindi, I think I`d better get that donkey out of my bath this minute...lol! Love the idea of the chocolate, it should be law in England too! :o)

    Love and Hugs

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pie does sound delicious and just right for summertime. Glad
    Your hubby has a new job. I'm always late reading your post as after the weekend it takes me awhile to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That sounds like such a quick and easy to make pie, and, like "MA" said, just right for summer. I'll have to try it because I LOVE all things lemon!

    I don't mind day trips (now that I've found Bonine), but I hope I NEVER have to move again!!! Once in our marriage is enough! I'm to much of a pack rat!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History